Our Installation Team
At installation/delivery, all items are unpacked and set up.
Our team exists to serve you and will place your new furniture
as you request in your home, in Thailand a manager will
also be onsite to assist with the installation.
White Glove Service:
- Remove all packaging, coverings and strappings from upholstered items.
- Set up and place all leaves in your dining room table.
- Set up all cabinets, tables and all units, as well as install all shelves.
- Set up bed frames, bunk, trundle and other storage or rollaway-type beds.
- Place mattresses on bed frames and remove/dispose of old mattresses, if required.
- Wall mount all mirrors, and mirrors to dressers.
- Set up all Media/TV consoles to accept media hardware and run cables where required.
- Install cable management to all home/office desks, desk top holes to be cut on site.
- Set up all walk-in closet sliding doors, ensure doors slide and close.
- Kitchen Installation (see kitchen page)
- Entrance/Interior Doors (see Entrance and Interior Doors page)
- Felt pads will be installed to the feet/base of each item, this will help to protect your floors.
- All teak furniture will receive two coats of bees wax after installation in your home. Please
inform the manager if this is not required.
These services are part of our standard practice.
Siam Old Teak understand that the whole experience is not complete until your furniture is installed in your home.
We understand the importance of delivering complete customer satisfaction with everyone of our deliveries.
For many years individual customers, hoteliers, restaurant owners, interior designers and architects have trusted us to provide a 'White Glove Service"
to complete the experience.